Header

Header

PAGES

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Spartan Frame Works








Well, I made it back from Tucson in one piece. 16 days out of town and work will stretch a man pretty thin. Fortunately Tucson AZ provided plenty of beautiful weather, great landscapes and one the best bike builders/fabricators I know.
George Counes (Spartan Frame Works) had me over for a visit, while my better half was nearby visiting some friends. It gave me a chance to check out what he is working on and just swap fabrication ideas (I am going to ditch the the front brake). He had a nice shop layout with a bike in just about every stage of completion. He has also batted around a few ideas for quad cam (sportster) frames....they'll go fast I gaurantee it!
Because of some top secret stuff he has going on, I could only capture pictures of the ever changing Knucklehead. Its nice to know we have the "tear down/rebuild" in common.
Thanks for the t-shirts and stickers George, see ya in the spring!!!





No comments: